Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Fresh on the Shelf - September 2015 Book Releases

Hello book lovers!

Now that I'm back to blogging (hurray!) that means my old and favourite feature from 2011/2012 is back - Fresh on the Shelf! On the first day of every month I will be posting some new book releases for that month in hopes of bringing some new reads to your attention. Will your shopping lists grow? Most likely. Will our bookshelves be bare? NEVER!

My most anticipated releases of September 2015 are Dumplin', Queen of Shadows, Demon Road, Sweet Temptation, The Wanderers, Vengeance Road, Library of Souls, Tonight the Streets Are Ours, Firewalker, Six of Crows, Blood and Salt and Hunter.

September releases you can expect to see reviews on here at A Cupcake and a Latte: Zeroes, The Blackthorn Key (review already up), Madly, The Scorpion Rules, Dumplin' , Six of Crows, Minrs, Library of Souls, and more!

For your convenience, I've linked all the titles directly to Goodreads so you'll have easy access to it's synopsis, release date, and add it to your tbr lists.

*Note: Titles are not organized in any particular order*
















What's on your September reading/shopping list?
Any of the above titles something you were anticipating?
Let me know!

Feel free to share my September releases post and/or bookmark it to come back later.


Happy Reading,
Wendy (Cupcake Queen)


(Disclaimer: The purpose of this post is to connect readers to new books and is in no way sponsored by any authors or publishers. No money is made, accepted, or received by this blog.)

7 comments

  1. So many amazing books this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for all my preorders to arrive! Queen of Shadows and Dumplin are books i'm reading immediately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree =D
      I'm also curious about the Once Upon a Time book - I love the show!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this master post Wendy
    It's the first time I'm seeing a lot of these new releases like Drift and Dagger and Burn Girl and Demon Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. My poor bank account LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cupcake wife, how I missed this feature! Best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS. I loved This Monstrous Thing. One of my favourite Frankenstein "retellings"

    ReplyDelete