fangirlmeltdown

Fangirl Meltdown - October Loot Crate Unboxing + Past Crate April Unboxing

Sunday, November 15, 2015Cupcake Queen

Hello, Cupcakes!

It's been quite a while since my last Fangirl Meltdown post and Loot Crate unboxing, so today I'm doing a double unboxing post - for October's "Time" themed crate and a crate I purchased from their past crates sale, April's "Fantasy".


October Loot Crate - Time

I was particularly excited for October's theme. I was anticipating Back to the Future items due to the fact that October 21st, 2015 was just around the corner (aka Back to the Future day). I was pleased to find that I loved all the items included, especially the Doctor Who item, although I'm not particular a fan of the series. The Doc Brown exclusive figure was unique, in comparison to the others available for public purchase, and I was especially thrilled with the mini hover board figure!



  • Doc Brown Exclusive Limited Edition Funko Pop Vinyl Figure
  • Bill & Ted Tee
  • Back to the Future II Mini Hoverboard
  • Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Spork
  • Loot Crate Magazine + Pin





Past Crate Sale - April "Fantasy"

Last month, Loot Crate offered ,for a very limited time, a "Past Crates Sale". Being a new subscriber to Loot Crate, I took advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase a past crate I had my eyes set on - the April Fantasy crate.

What particularly sold me on the Fantasy crate were the Harry Potter, Game of Thrones and the Princess Bride items.



  • Princess Bride Playing Cards
  • Harry Potter "9 3/4" Luggage Tag
  • Inflatable Crown
  • D&D Bow Tie
  • D&D Tee
  • Game of Thrones Magnets
  • Game of Thrones - Stark USB 




Overall, I absolutely loved both crates! Both crates were well worth the subscriptions and were well worth the money. I'm highly anticipating next month's crate - Combat. I'm fairly sure the Fiance will love that crate far more than I will (aka items particularly for gamers) but I'm curious to see what the Hunger Games exclusive item will be. Very exciting!

Interested in picking up a crate for yourself? Save $3.00 through my referral link!


Happy Reading,


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I bought mine! Trying it out for 3 months to see if there's anything I enjoy. I hope so! Thanks for sharing your unboxing posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine Pinacho15 November 2015 at 10:24

    I've been looking at boxes - right now Owlcrate because books but not impressed with what comes in it - and I was looking at nerdy boxes that might have items more me. I like the look of the Loot Crates. Did you pick up any other boxes like the Star Wars ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great unboxing post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool unboxing !!! Can you do a review on Fandora's Box??? www.fandorasbox.com Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only subscription boxes I've bought were for beauty products. I may have to check this out!
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the red t-Shirt in the Fantasy crate. And the luggage tag.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form