waitingonwednesday

Waiting on Wednesday - This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab

Wednesday, November 04, 2015Cupcake Queen

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



THIS SAVAGE SONG
by Victoria Schwab
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Format:Hardcover
Pages: 468
Release Date: June 7th, 2016
Pre-order: [Chapters/Indigo] [Amazon]
The city of Verity has been overrun with monsters, born from the worst of human evil. In North Verity, the Corsai and the Malchai run free. Under the rule of Callum Harker, the monsters kill any human who has not paid for protection. In the South, Henry Flynn hunts the monsters who cross the border into his territory, aided by the most dangerous and darkest monsters of them all—the Sunai, dark creatures who use music to steal their victim’s souls.

As one of only three Sunai in existence, August Flynn has always wanted to play a bigger role in the war between the north and the south. When the chance arises to keep an eye on Kate Harker, daughter of the leader of North Verity, August jumps on it. When Kate discovers August’s secret, the pair find themselves running for their lives and battling monsters from both sides of the wall. As the city dissolves into chaos, it’s up to them to foster a peace between monsters and humans.

A unique, fast-paced adventure that looks at the monsters we face every day—including the monster within.
     



Why I'm Anticipating This Title:
Fans of Victoria Schwab - rejoice! There's a new unique series from the author who brought us epic reads "The Near Witch", "A Darker Shade of Magic", "Vicious", "The Archived", and so much more. I'm so excited for the first novel in the Monsters of Verity series. August sounds like an incredible character! This Savage Song is going to be a definte must read in the upcoming year. I CAN'T WAIT! *eep*!




What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Let me know what you're highly anticipated upcoming release is in the 
comment section below =D





Happy Reading,

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I had no idea Schwab was releasing a new book, thank you for sharing. Now, I'm all excited about it.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this book lookups pretty interesting. I LOVE FANTASY BOOKS WITH MONSTERS IN IT. Great pick.
    my waiting on wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by Victoria Schwab yet (shame on me, I know!) but this sounds AMAZING. Dark creatures who use music to steal their victim's souls ... that alone is already so intriguing!! I hope I get to read at least "A Darker Shade of Magic" before this comes out - that should be doable, hahaha. Great pick! :D

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Monsters of Verity - that is such a cool name for a series. I am looking forward to this one as well. Hope we both love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Victoria Schwab. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Near Witch and every book that followed it was simply breathtaking. So very excited for This Savage Song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read Vicious and am definitely a fan of Schwab's writing. I will probably pick this up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never ready anything by this author before! I take it she is one to read up on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting. I haven't seen this one before. Thanks for sharing it. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love finding new books that have the same concept as others, but they're completely different with what they're filled with! Thank you for this! I'm now looking forward to it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the cover and the synopsis! Nice pick!
    My WoW
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh...I read my first Schwab book this year with 'A Darker Shade of Magic', and needless to say, I'll be picking up another one of her books soon! Her writing was soo good. Monsters? Um, yes, please and thank you. Adding this to my TBR. Thanks for sharing :D

    Rosie @ Rosie Reads

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form