The Cupcake Queen's Top 25 - Books That Inspired My 2015

Friday, December 25, 2015Cupcake Queen

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Cupcakes!

I hope everyone's having an incredible day surrounded by loved ones, delicious treats, and a stack of new reads to dive into. 

Today, as I look back on my year of reading, I recall several titles that left a major impression on me. Throughout the year, these titles stuck out the most for me, left me with so much to talk about, and a need to re-read them again in the near future. Today I'll be sharing with you my TOP 25 favourite reads of 2015 (in no particular order) in hopes you find a new read to pick up in the upcoming year. Below you'll find my list, and as an added helpful bonus I've linked all titles to Goodreads =D

What are your top reads of 2015? Feel free to share in the comment section below!














Happy Reading,

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Katherine Pinacho25 December 2015 at 12:19

    So many amazing books I loved this year are included in your picks
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a lot of these, Wendy, but they sound wonderful
    Thanks to your reviews I'll be picking some of these up during the boxing sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood kiss!
    Carry On!
    Winter!

    All so so so so amazing
    Merry xmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a wide variety of YA, NA, BIO in your favorites this year
    Congrats on finding so many good books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful list. Fairest by Marissa Meyer and The Legacy Human by Susan Kaye Quinn had the biggest impacts on me this year.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form