waitingonwednesday

Waiting on Wednesday - The Beast by J.R. Ward

Wednesday, December 23, 2015Cupcake Queen

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



THE BEAST
Black Dagger Brotherhood #14 
by J.R. Ward
Publisher: NAL
Format: Hardcover
Release Date: April 5th, 2016
Pre-order: [Amazon] [Chapters/Indigo]
His name is Rhage—the deadliest fighter and most voracious lover of all the Brotherhood, whose inner beast could never be tamed. But Rhage found his eternal love in Mary Luce, a woman who once bore a life-threatening curse, while dreaming of eternity with her vampire warrior and protector.
They’ve made it to hell and back. Now their story continues in a new novel sure to draw fans back into the “frighteningly addictive” (Publishers Weekly) world of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.
 



Why I'm Anticipating This Title:
If you're as big of a fan of the Black Dagger Brotherhood as I am, it's a given that The Beast will be on my highly anticipated list for the upcoming year. Book 14 (yes, there's that many) in this series will feature my absolute favourite brother - Rhage. Having absolutely loved his story in book two, I'm glad readers will be getting a better glimpse at his life with Mary.



What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Let me know what your highly anticipated upcoming release is in the comment section below =D





Happy Reading,

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. That is such an exquisite cover. DAMN. Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/12/23/wow-madame-tussauds-apprentice/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people love this series, but I have yet to start it. The amount of books in it seems overwhelming to me but I hope you love it when you finally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Hangs head in shame.* Honestly, I haven't even started this series yet, which is sad because I have heard such great things about it and the premise does intrigued me. Hope you enjoy this one when you get to read it :)

    Happy Holidays!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, and yes!!! This was my WoW pick last week. I am dying for this one. Here's my WoW pick this week http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-fireman-by-joe-hill.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these books but will the series end soon? I like to read the books when all of them are out so I can binge quickly and love them all ;) Thanks for sharing your pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have these books in my TBR pile just keeping jumping around them instead picking one up to read. I hope you enjoy it. You can see my WOW here: http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com
    New follower on bloglovin' and also sent you a goodreads friend request.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to start this series. It has been on my TBR list forever it seems. Nice pick!

    My WoW @ Lazy Book Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got my first J.R.Ward book, Lover Enshrined which I plan on reading for one of my Challenges, this is definitely on my want list!! My WoW http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of the BDB series *hides* I did enjoy The Bourbon Kings, and I have Blood Kiss for review. Not the worst Ward newbie, right? :D I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Happy holidays, Wendy. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form