waitingonwednesday

Waiting on Wednesday - A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Wednesday, January 27, 2016Cupcake Queen

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



A COURT OF MIST AND FURY
by Sarah J. Maas
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Format: Hardcover
Release Date: May 3rd, 2016
Pre-order: [Amazon] [Chapters/Indigo]
Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court--but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms--and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future--and the future of a world cleaved in two.

With more than a million copies sold of her beloved Throne of Glass series, Sarah J. Maas's masterful storytelling brings this second book in her seductive and action-packed series to new heights.
 




Why I'm Anticipating This Title:
I've been a fan of Sarah J. Maas since Throne of Glass. That series is absolutely incredible and has made me a life-long Sarah fan! With that said, it's a given that I'd be highly anticipating A Court of Mist and Fury, the companion novel to A Court of Thorns and Roses. Have you started this series yet? Thoughts?





What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Let me know what your highly anticipated upcoming release is in the comment section below =D





Happy Reading,

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Love Sarah J. Maas!! Really looking forward to the sequel of ACOTAR:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see this linked it reminds me that I *really* need to read the first one! Nice pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to read Acotar but this one is mon my wishlist too. I love SJM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to read this book as well. Besides it's going to be awesome because Sarah J. Maas gives us her fan fantastic stories. Hope you love it when you get to read it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I can't wait to read this one as well, despite my dislike of Feyre.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing this SO many times today, and I'm SO glad everyone else is as excited for it as I am. :) Hurry May!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely a popular one today!! I absolutely can't wait for this one too, I really hope you end up loving it!
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaahhhh I still need to read the first one! I have some catching up to do with Sarah J Maas this year, ACOTAR and Queen of Shadows! Awesome pick this week :)

    Crystal @ Nerds and Knits

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is one of the most anticipated reads of 2016. I still have to read ACOTAR but plan to do that soon.
    Here's my WoW if you'd like to check it out: https://bookdustmagic.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/waiting-on-wendesday-3-the-glittering-court-by-richelle-mead/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still want to read the first book in this series! Nice pick, hope you like it.

    My WoW @ LazyBookLovers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah! I'M SO SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!!! Apologies for the capitals but i just needed to emphasise how much i want to read this. A Court of Thorns and Roses was one of my favourite books from last year and i cannot wait to see what this next book brings. I want to learn more about the courts and now Feyre has to go and stay with Rhys :) I'm glad to see other people are eagerly awaiting its arrival :)

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES! YES! YES! I cannot wait for this one! LOVED book 1! Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely want to read her books,looking forward to it.

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/blogger-contest-3-days-only.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form