waitingonwednesday

Waiting on Wednesday - Unrivaled by Alyson Noel

Wednesday, March 30, 2016Cupcake Queen

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



UNRIVALED
by Alyson Noel
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Format: Hardcover
Release Date: May 10th, 2016
Everyone wants to be someone. Layla Harrison wants to leave her beach-bum days for digs behind a reporter’s desk. Aster Amirpour wants to scream at the next casting director who tells her “we need ethnic but not your kind of ethnic.” Tommy Phillips dreams of buying a twelve-string guitar and using it to shred his way back into his famous absentee dad’s life. But Madison Brooks took destiny and made it her bitch a long time ago. She’s Hollywood’s hottest starlet, and the things she did to become the name on everyone’s lips are merely a stain on the pavement, ground beneath her Louboutin heel. That is, until Layla, Aster, and Tommy find themselves with a VIP invite to the glamorous and gritty world of Los Angeles’s nightlife and lured into a high-stakes competition where Madison Brooks is the target. Just as their hopes begin to gleam like stars through the California smog, Madison Brooks goes missing. . . . And all of their hopes are blacked out in the haze of their lies.
 




Why I'm Anticipating This Title:

I received a copy of Unrivaled for review not long ago and regrettably I've had ZERO time to pick it up! *sobs* I'm a big Alyson Noel fan, so I'm pretty excited to finally dive into Unrivaled! Do you have a favourite Alyson Noel title? What are your thoughts on the synopsis of Unrivaled?



What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Let me know what your highly anticipated upcoming release is in the comment section below =D






Don't forget to check out this month's Fresh on the Shelf. Catch up on March 2016's latest releases AND win a copy of your own! Giveaway is open to everyone.



Happy Reading,

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Hi,

    this looks really nice and sounds extremly good! :) Hope you enjoy it! :)

    xoxo
    Mii's Bücherwelt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple cover of this one :)

    https://bookishsya.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/my-week-in-books-4/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series, but I hope you love this one when you get a chance to read it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any Alyson Noel yet, but this one does sound interesting. Hope you enjoy it! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT PICK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read this author, but the cover and blurb sound captivating. Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “SWEETBITTER”

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't read the synopsis of this one before now but it sounds really interesting! I'll definitely have to pick it up once it's released! I've only read the first couple of Evermore books by Noel, but I do have Fated sitting on my shelf to read!

    Christy @ Novel Ink

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't finished her previous series but would love to pick up this one. Interesting blurb. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of her books, but I hope you enjoy this one! The summary does sound pretty cool.

    Leeanna.me: WoW

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form