waitingonwednesday

Waiting on Wednesday: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

Wednesday, April 27, 2016Cupcake Queen

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR
by Nicola Yoon
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Format: Hardcover
Release Date: November 1st, 2016
Natasha: I’m a girl who believes in science and facts. Not fate. Not destiny. Or dreams that will never come true. I’m definitely not the kind of girl who meets a cute boy on a crowded New York City street and falls in love with him. Not when my family is twelve hours away from being deported to Jamaica. Falling in love with him won’t be my story.

Daniel: I’ve always been the good son, the good student, living up to my parents’ high expectations. Never the poet. Or the dreamer. But when I see her, I forget about all that. Something about Natasha makes me think that fate has something much more extraordinary in store—for both of us.

The Universe: Every moment in our lives has brought us to this single moment. A million futures lie before us. Which one will come true?
 Add it to Goodreads




Why I'm Anticipating This Title:

If you haven't read Everything, Everything, I suggest you do so ASAP! I fell deep for that book, Cupcakes! With that said, it's a given I'm excited for Nicola Yoon's next contemporary title, The Sun is Also a Star. Isn't the cover gorgeous, too? Feeling the inspiration for a potential string-art project =D



What are you waiting for this Wednesday?
Let me know what your highly anticipated upcoming release is in the comment section below =D





Don't forget to check out this month's Fresh on the Shelf. Catch up on April 2016's latest releases AND win a copy of your own! Giveaway is open to everyone.



Happy Reading,

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the cover.. so pretty ! I've got Everything Everything waiting for me on my shelve.. should really pick it up soon.. Great pick thanks !!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Everything, Everything but this one is very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick. I liked Everything Everything myself and will be giving this one a try too.
    -What I'm Waiting For

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I can't wait for this to come out, either! I did enjoy Everything, Everything a little, but this sounds even better!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not really familiar with this author but I have heard that Everything, Everything was quite good. This one does have an interesting premise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick I've been dying too read Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon for a long time now, but I am going to so remedy that this summer. I most definitely am going too check it out from the library and see if I like it or not. This one looks and sounds absolutely fantastic as well and the cover is so beautiful! Here is my WOW pick for this week.

    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2016/04/waiting-on-wednesday-35-until-harry-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Contact Form